Wednesday, February 22, 2012

{Baby Chicks}

As a mother of 4 my life is busy in a way I could never understand as a young mother of 1 or 2. As my children get older, life gets more and more filled with this, that and the other.
When I had only a couple kids, i had plenty of time to cuddle, read and kill time with my littles.
More kids = less time at the expense of my littlest two.
Our baby chicks don't stay baby chicks for very long and I feel like time is slipping away from me.

The other day as I was getting ready Camden had taken her post on my bed to watch cartoons.
Before long she fell asleep. She was freshly bathed, smelled delectable and was only wearing her diaper. {for the record, that is the perfect combination to snuggle against}
Before I climbed in next to her, I opened up all curtains and blinds in my room,
filled it up with tons of light,
and snapped some shots so I could remember this day,
this moment forever.

My chicks are my world, my life, my reason for being.

IMG_3431

IMG_3421

IMG_3417

IMG_3425

IMG_3412

IMG_3409

IMG_3410

The warmth, love, and trust of this little chick keeps this mama moving.

{i shortly got in next to her and cuddled her for as long as she let me}




3 comments:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs